Oral Masterclass Junior Edition Online
(P1 to P2) - Jun 2021
Our public speaking workshop will teach students the skills needed to ACE any Interview, Oral Exam, Show and Tell or Presentation. Speak to impress!
EQ Skills, such as Communication Skills, Social Skills and Presentation Skills are all needed. Sometimes, these skills can't be taught in a classroom. They have to be experienced to be learnt! Experience, learn and apply these important EQ Skills which will prepare you for any presentation you have to face. Gain confidence for life!
Public Speaking Skills, Presentation Skills and EQ Skills will be taught through the following workshop structure :
- Students will be guided to create their very own ‘resume’
- Students will be taught important Public Speaking Skills, Presentation Skills, Show and Tell Skills and EQ Skills which are needed to ACE any Solo Presentation, Show and Tell, Oral Exam or Interview
- The workshop will culminate with an oral exam setting in the form of a real job interview
- Students will have to impress the interviewer with their confidence to land the job of their dreams!
Schedule of Workshop
Oral Masterclass Junior Edition OnlineLevel: P1 - P2 Date: 31 May - 2 June 2021 Time: 9.00am - 12.00pm Price: $365.00 per participant
Oral Masterclass Online
(P3 to P6) - Jun 2021
Our Oral Masterclass will help students build confidence for an oral exam setting, for both Reading Aloud and Stimulus-based Conversation. The workshop will tackle the following struggles commonly faced by students :
READING ALOUD COMPONENT
- Reading aloud with conviction, to impress the examiner
- Applying techniques during the Reading Aloud component, that will allow students to score
STIMULUS-BASED CONVERSATION COMPONENT
- Understanding the stimulus before starting the Oral exam
- Answering questions on the spot
- Answering curveball questions maturely
- How to predict questions which could be asked based on the given stimulus
- Expressing personal opinions clearly
- Applying adequate vocabulary in the conversation
- Phrasing sentences accurately
- How to apply the details of the stimulus in their spoken answers
- How to include personal responses/experiences as part of the Stimulus-based Conversation
Most importantly, our workshop will work on the little details that add an extra oomph to the overall Oral Exam. Students will be taught accurate body language, how to use eye-contact naturally and how to overcome a ‘brain-freeze’. Students will sit for Mock Oral Exams to apply all that is learnt and to overcome nerves for the real thing. All students will leave with an increased confidence for the Oral Exam!